Backflow incense burners create a wonderful effect while burning. Unlike traditional burners where the incense smoke goes upwards, in a backflow burner the smoke cascades downwards, trickling over it like a waterfall.
Incense has always been a part of rituals and traditions from ancient times. It signifies not only the warmth and aroma that the fragrance can bring into our lives but also a way of thanking the Lord for the life bestowed upon us. Use it to create a welcoming and calming atmosphere in your home or to mask odours from cooking or pets.
It was hard to find backflow incense cones that did not smell of nothing but burnt wood, but we have succeeded! Every variety has been personally tested in our own backflow burner to ensure that it has a pleasant smell.
Choose from 12 varieties of 40 backflow incense cones in a woven drawstring bag with an embroidered Shou symbol -
representing happiness, harmony and long life.
Rose (deep pink)
Ambergris (deep pink)
Green tea (dark green)
Cherry blossom (deep pink)
Ocean (deep turquoise)
Each fragrance comes in it's own uniquely coloured drawstring bag, accompanied by an instruction card.
- 40 piece single fragrance incense cones pre-drilled for backflow burners, in an attractive drawstring pouch
- Or choose a 10 piece mixed fragrance sample of backflow incense cones in a zip-loc bag (eBay only)
- These cones should be used in conjunction with a backflow incense burner to achieve the best results
- While the cone is burning, a thick white smoke will stream out of the base, creating a mesmerizing waterfall effect
- Made from finely ground cedarwood powder, fragrant oil and natural colourings
- Each cone is approx 28 mm (h) x 11 mm (w)
- Burn time: About 10-12 minutes per cone
- Although burn time is quite short, the fragrance lingers for many hours
- A good stress reliever and ideal for almost anywhere in your home: bedroom, kitchen, office, bathroom, meditation room etc
TIPS FOR BEST RESULTS:
- Store the incense in a cool, dark and dry place.
- Use a backflow incense burner.
- Ventilate room during ignition.
- Do not injest.
- Do not breathe the smoke in deeply - use for room fragrancing only.
- Keep away from pets and small children, especially when cone is burning.
- Do not drop or crush the cone as it is fragile.
- To prevent surfaces from heat and staining, please place the burner on a heat-proof mat.
- After the incense has finished burning it will leave some ash and a little oily residue. This comes from the natural resin in the wood. Remove the ash before lighting a new cone, and if you wish you may wash away any oily residue left on the burner using warm water containing soda crystals or spirit vinegar.
Already bought a product and want to tell everyone about it? It's EASY!
1. Login to your Amazon account
2. Type in the URL bar: www.amazon.co.uk/ryp
3. Click 'Leave a Review' next to the relevant product
4. Give it a star rating from ★ to ★★★★★
★ to ★★★ means you don't like it
★★★★ to ★★★★★ means you do like it
5. Write the review and upload photos if you want
6. Give it a title
7. Click 'Submit'
8. You're done!
You can also leave a review on Facebook on:
Thank you for being our customer, we really appreciate it!