Eco Bamboo Kabuki Makeup Brush Tool Set - 10 Piece
This 10 Piece Makeup Brush Set includes two kabuki brushes and is made with bamboo handles
for extra strength and durability. Comes in a natural canvas travel pouch with a slot for every brush, to keep the bristles safe and clean. Just roll it up, tie it shut and throw it in your travel case or makeup drawer!
This beautiful professional quality brush set comes at a low price directly from Amazon.
Ideal gift for yourself, a relative or friend!
This Eco Bamboo Kabuki Makeup Brush Tool Set is manufactured exclusively by New Leaf Products and is sourced from vegan, eco-friendly materials. No animal products!
The brushes are dense and very soft.
Essential for everyday makeup use, they allow you to create a professional air-brushed look in minutes. You'll get a beautiful, smooth finish to your makeup with the minimum of practice.
Which Brushes Does It Come With?
- Angled eyebrow/eyeliner brush - for eye brow infill or eye liner application. Dampen and pinch for afiner line. Works great with gels!
- Tapered eye/lip brush - for soft application of eyeshadow in the corners, and above and below the eyelid. Also use to apply lip color.
- Small round concealer/eye brush - dot and blend concealer over small areas. Use for eye color on lids and under brow bone.
- Soft domed eyeshadow blending brush - use to apply and blend out color in the crease of the eye.
- Angled eyeshadow brush - for application and blending of colors in eye socket and corners.
- Foundation brush - create an airbrush effect with liquid, mousse or cream foundations.
- Contour brush/bronzing brush - for precise contouring of cheeks, temples, jawline, nose.
- Oval blusher/highlight/bronzing brush - use to apply soft swathes of color or highlight to cheeks, chin, forehead.
- Domed kabuki brush - for soft application of mineral foundation or powders.
- Multi-function flat topped Kabuki brush - for stippling, blending and buffing foundation, blush, highlight and contours.
Why use Makeup Brushes?
The professional make up artist only uses good quality makeup tools for their clients. When cosmetics are applied using the appropriate brush they blend better into the natural skin tone to give that smooth airbrushed look you'd normally find on professional models in fashion magazines. The key to this kind of look is blending. You don't have to be a professional makeup artist to create a similar look at home - you just need the right brushes, the right makeup products and a little practice.
Which Brushes should you have?
Makeup brushes come in many shapes and sizes and each kind of brush has different advantages and disadvantages depending on your intended use. It’s a good idea to include various types of brushes in your makeup kit, giving you a variety of tools for different looks. The right brush set doesn't only save time in creating the right look, but expands the range of looks at your disposal.
How do I choose what Brushes to buy?
Look at your makeup collection. Look at your routine. Consider what different looks you want to achieve. Then decide which brushes will help you make the most of your unique features. Sometimes a starter collection with a variety of types is all you need. You can always add to it later if you want.
You may have particular ethical codes that you live by - if you don't want to use animal products such as animal hair or leather, and prefer natural wood and plant based fabrics, our vegan brush set is perfect for you!
The super-soft hypoallergenic bristles on our brushes feel like feathers on your face and the handles are deliciously smooth and well balanced. The brushes pick up and apply makeup beautifully, and we think you'll just love them!
We have a 100% Lifetime Guarantee on our brush set so you can buy risk-free. Go ahead and give them a try!
Video Makeup Guides
1. Facial Contouring for Every Day
2. Brow Hacks
This lady knows some great tips and tricks for making the perfect eyebrows.
We just love her use of a gel product and the angled eye brush (squeezed to sharpen the tip)
for creating extra fine strokes.
3. Uneven Skin Tone
How to beautify an uneven skin tone -with stunning results